Given a blank room; what tools help learning effectively? Yes tech. Is helpful and up to date but what is essential?
Some initial thoughts:
– access to the outdoors ( real life!)
– materials to allow recording of ideas ( paper, tech., writing tools, display space, writing surfaces)
– comfortable temperature and circulating air
– atmosphere with users that includes mutual respect, listening, talking, contemplation, collaboration.
– access to resources to extend knowledge and skills base ( from map to textbook to Internet to each other )
My key need / desire – an interest / nosiness in learning new things throughout our lives.